An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Administrator to join our Commercial Department on a 18M Fixed Term Contract at our transparencies site in the Midlands.
- Receipt of customer Purchase Orders, and processing them accurately within the commercial contract review process / procedures
- Adherence to Contract Review procedure for order processing / acceptance.
- Order entry onto the company's ERP system
- Invoicing against Sales orders and raising all shipping paperwork
- Liaising with freight forwarders to arrange shipments
- Liaising with production teams and other internal customers as required
- Liaising with external customers in conjunction with the programme manager
- Order book management and updates to business forecast, with the programme manager
- Support to resolving and overdue debt with customers, with commercial ownership to ensure cash is received on-time to payment terms
Experience / Skills
- Customer relationship experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, positive and motivated individual
- Shipping / Export related experience
- Use of Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise, balance and organise your own work load
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Multi-tasking various activities
A formal qualification in an administrative discipline is also desirable but not essential as we are willing to train and develop the right person who can demonstrate all the above attributes.