Off-line Marketing Communications Manager
Working for an award winning, first class company with great benefits, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the passionate Marketing team as Marketing Communications Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact within a dynamic and growing organisation. With a busy and vibrant environment this role will suit a self-motivated individual with the dedication and vision to really make a difference and add value to the business.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the creation of direct mailings, from initial briefing through to final sign off - distributing proofs to the product teams, checking proofs and co-ordinating amends from all stakeholders
- Assisting with the production of the company magazine, liaising with internal stakeholders to pull together content for future issues, as well as managing the proofing process of each issue, competition entries and monitoring customer feedback
- Updating the suite of 20+ brochures - creation of flat plans, co-ordination of all updates received from the product teams, briefing in all amends to the artwork & design team, checking proofs and co-ordinating sign off by product teams and other key stakeholders
- Assist with copy writing, copy checking and price checking of newspaper ads, emails etc as required
- Support the Head of Campaigns and the wider marketing team with the creation of content and marketing materials and providing marketing support to the US office
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance/updating of the marketing campaign calendar
- Assist with any requests for copy or images from agency sales, groups, PR etc
- Liaising with printers and fulfilment houses regarding brochures and mailing - obtaining competitive print quotes from suppliers, scheduling in work, uploading and signing off artwork/print proofs, organising deliveries etc
- Raising purchase orders and updating spend planner to ensure all spend is accurately recorded
If you are a team player, with commercial acumen and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing communications capacity then we'd love to hear from you now!