At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Project Analyst to be based at our office in Warwick.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
Project Analyst required to monitor and track information to improve operational efficiency within our Connected Enterprise IT department. You will also devise and implement processes and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
Area of Responsibility
- Perform schedule variance analysis and cost variance analysis, and implement corrective action.
- Responsible for project portfolio reporting and analysis, headcount analysis, annual resource performance analysis and tools management
- Improve and maintain internal processes in the areas of project management, contract management, facilities management and communications
- Conduct and facilitate weekly project team status and updates meetings, project meetings.
- Maintain and revised all meeting materials, the meeting agenda, presentations, scorecards, and dashboards.
- Handle project finances including accruals, invoice tracking, financial report, and invoice approval for projects.
Knowledge / Experience
- Degree in Finance preffered
- Strong information management ability, particularly MS Excel extraction, formulae, pivot tables and graphs
- Good presentation skills
- Positive personality and productive team worker
- Clear thinker; adapt at facilitating discussion
- Excellent communicator
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better???.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.