Shift Operations Manager
Role: Operations Shift Manager
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP35,000
Shift: Monday - Friday
Hours: 45hours Per Week (This can be spread out over days and some later shifts if your attention is required there)
Agenda Partnership has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Shift Manager to support an industry leading Haulage/Delivery Company based in Welshpool.
To lead the operational teams within their area of responsibility (e.g. Inbound/Outbound/Returns) focusing on operational KPI's and performance. Ensuring that the working environment is efficient, operational KPI's are exceeded and teams have the best training and guidance for future success.
You will take control, particularly within loading operation in the yard and warehouse and be responsible for designing and implementing processes ensuring the utmost efficiency in everything you do. This is a role you can really make your own in a company where they will embrace and trust your ideas. This is a role where you can demonstrate complete ownership in everything you do.
- Create improvement plans across all shifts/areas, ensuring best practice is shared and embedded
- Set departmental targets for improvement and process adherence to ensure KPI's are met
- Ensure current knowledge of site wide, end to end process
- Manage the skills base within the department to ensure flexibility of resource
- Implement and control processes to optimise storage and conveyor utilisation, maximising productivity
- Ensure the teams minimise stock inaccuracy through effective process management and adherence
- Participate in regular reviews of operational process, the maintenance of SOP's and risk assessment
- Be an ambassador for the business, setting the tone for their culture, role modelling their values and fostering a culture of open, 2 way communication in a performance driven environment
- Identify, plan and deliver improvements in all areas, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and involved
- Drive cross functional working to ensure delivery of site KPI's
- The new Operations Shift Manager will be a leader in their current role with a talent for exceeding operational KPI's but also someone with a real flair for coaching and developing staff.
- The post holder will play an active role in supporting engagement at all levels.
- We would love to hear from anyone who has great people management experience in a fulfilment setting, preferably with experience of a new site set up.
- We know that the right person will view this as a great opportunity that will come with its own rewards. You will have the opportunity to build great relationships at a senior level both internally and externally
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience then please apply ensuring your correct number is on your CV and Joanne Davies will call you asap.