Credit Card Case Handlers
Huntswood are looking for Credit Card case handlers, with complaint handling experience, to join an exciting project in Coventry.
Starting in August, on a contract to the end of January 2020, the role will be supporting a credit card provider deal with complaints about process and policy changes.
Required skills and experience include:
- General financial service complaints handling experience
- Experience of dealing credit cards would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: We support clients across a range of regulated industries: financial services, payments, utilities, travel, pharmaceuticals and gaming. Firms of all sizes choose us because of our successful track record of balancing regulatory expertise with end-to-end operational support, backed by technology and innovation.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.