Customer Service Executive
Are you experienced in Customer Service and are looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join our team in Aston.
It is the customer service advisors intention to supply to customers, a service to a standard of quality and reliability appropriate to the customer's requirements and to the company's own objectives and standard of performance.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per weel
Salary: Up to GBP23,000 DOE
- Incoming Customer Service Call Handling
- Reception (Switch Board)
- Highlighting Non-Conformance
- NPS (Network Promoter Score)
- Customer Repair Management
- Delivery Updates To Awaiting Customers
- Outsourced Partner Service Support
- Bad Debt Management
- Bill Analysis Including Billing Training For Customers
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer???
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks' company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period