A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join my clients' established Independent Estate Agents in Manchester.
My client is seeking an Experienced Lettings Administrator with a minimum of 2 years' experience within Lettings.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Rental and deposit collections
- Rent arrears
- Database management/reports
- Tenancy renewals/end of contracts
- Managing business and council tax accounts
- Tenant referencing
- Tenancy applications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within Lettings
- Knowledge of Deposit protection scheme
- Team player
- Sense of humour
The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and will include some weekend work. (Please note, time off will be given during the week if work is required at the weekends).
In return, my client will be offering a generous basic salary of between GBP18,000 - GBP21,000 (dependent on experience).