Part Time Property Inspector - Kenilworth
Why Work for LRG
The Leaders Romans Group are one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage; Leaders, Romans and Boyer.
We have over 2,000 employees across 160 locations, allowing us to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for our teams.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide up to 35 days annual leave including bank holidays, an additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service, Sickness absence benefit, employee assistance program, annual trips and incentives.
The Leaders Romans Group is an organisation that understands the value of its employees and that without great teams in place, we could not provide the first class service we do to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
As Property Inspector you'll be responsible for all field service activities in the branch area. You will also...
- Carry out property visits and report on findings
- Prepare inventories and schedules of condition
- Check out tenants at the end of tenancies, noting damage or deficiencies and reporting back regarding cleaning and repairs
- Obtaining meter readings, and checking for and documenting hazards
- Advise urgently if properties are not ready for occupation
- Run monthly reports and generate letters to tenants
- Undertake any property management duties as required
- Assist with any lettings administration
- Deliver Section 8 and 21 Notices and complete Certificates of Service
Skills and Attributes
To succeed, you will need a fastidious and conscientious approach to your work. You will also...
- Have the ability to maintain a smart, professional and diplomatic demeanour at all times
- Have previous experience in a similar role - this would be ideal however not an essential
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
In a company as large as ours there's always room for progression and we will support you in finding the right path and work with you to enhance your skills as well as offering you a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment