Centralised Project Coordinator CPC
IT Centralised Project Coordinator Contract in Birmingham
Centralised Project Support
A leading provider in IT service and Managed Service Provider recognised on a global scale, is looking for a centralised project coordinator to work within their central projects office in Birmingham. An engaging opportunity for an experienced project support administrator to step into an engaging coordination role. The successful individual will be responsible for performing tasks within a project context as directed by the CPO Manager and (or) the Engagement Lead, which includes, reporting on costs / charges, minute taking, general administration, scheduling and booking resources.
Based in Birmingham you will be part of an engaging 6 month contract with a genuine view for extension. You will be able to evolve, develop and hone your project skills, as well as learning new skills to develop your career. This position requires an individual with strong MS Office skills and great organisational skill, to aid in the planning and deployment of resource in an engaging project.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting on costs: accessing information on SAP, monitoring and managing the WBS charges on behalf of the project manager and assisting with month-end reporting.
- Tracking costs against plan
- Scheduling resources for project engagements
- Producing and processing project documentation such as workshop reports, minutes and agendas.
- Keeping RAID logs up to date
- Populating Project SharePoint sites
- Arranging meetings and workshops
- Adhoc administration duties
- CPO Service specific deliverables
- Strong background in administration
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Has the ability to work unsupervised
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organising/planning skills
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload
- Has the ability to resolve routine problems with established solutions
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Literate (able to write credible documents) and numerate (confident with calculating costs)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.