Test Analyst UAT
We're seeking an experienced Test Analyst (UAT) or known within the business as a Change Assurance Analyst, to support a variety of projects across our business. You'll work together with the project delivery teams to ensure system, regulatory and technical change implementations are delivered error free and with minimal disruption to operations. Some key accountabilities will include:
- Develop the testing approach to projects by working with business users and analysing multiple business processes.
- Define, create and document data to meet the test plan.
- Work with users throughout the scripting and test execution phases ensuring progress reports and RAID logs are kept up-to-date.
- Working with IT to ensure testing environments are created and available, when needed to avoid delays to the change assurance phase.
- Help, support and mentor other team members to develop their change assurance capabilities.
You'll have experience of working in a Change Assurance/ Change UAT Tester role and have demonstrable knowledge of testing processes and methodologies. A strong understanding of the software development life-cycle is essential as well as the ability to work within set processes and procedures. You will also have:
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong and clear communication skills with all stakeholders and build relationships
- The ability to explain things in a simple way
- Experience in SQL Developer, Data creation and running Batch Processes
- An awareness of automation tools (ideally)
- Experience of working within a financial services environment would be desirable but not essential.
If you're looking to work within a busy and varied environment, our Change Assurance Analyst role could be for you.
At The Coventry we are currently undertaking an exciting journey of growth and development of our Change Analysis and Assurance Practice. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in surroundings where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and you are looking for an opportunity within a fast paced business change environment we look forward to receiving your application.