Location: Innovation Way, Stoke-on-Trent. ST6 4BF.
Salary: GBP17,500 +Overtime
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
ACT supply and service test and measurement equipment used in electrical, gas and environmental applications. We currently have the following position available for immediate start; Driver/Stores Assistant.
The role will involve delivering and collecting test and measurement equipment from customers and suppliers throughout the Midlands and North West. You will also be responsible for assisting in our stores with booking equipment in and out and preparing shipments for the carrier.
The ideal candidate
- Hold a full driving licence and be a confident driver
- Be a confident team player and be able to work unsupervised
- You must have a high level of communication skills
- Good standard of education
- Geographical knowledge of the Midlands and North West
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing orders daily for courier
- Stock control and stock orders
- Warehouse maintenance
- Entering data onto relevant systems
- Making deliveries / collection of goods
- Variety of other tasks
- Computer literate, good literacy and clear hand writing
- Confident communicator
- Planning and organising skills / excellent time management
- Some experience in stock control
- Self-motivation, ambition and drive
- A keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "Apply" today forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please.