Award winning Siamo Group are actively recruiting for a Quality Technician to work with a well established company based in Birmingham.
Due to recent growth and expansion plans, my client have an opportunity for an experienced Quality Control Technician to join our Birmingham team. Reporting to a Quality Control Supervisor based in Northern Ireland, the new employee will be responsible for controlling product quality within the Birmingham Wholesale Distribution Centre and support process improvements, while complying with all aspects of the company Quality Management System.
Permanent, full time
Salary: Up to GBP20,250, based on experience
Hours of work: Mon to Thurs 09.00-17.30 Fri 09.00-16.30.
• GCSE Grade C passes to include English & Maths (or equivalent)
• At least 2 years recent relevant experience working within a similar role, within a Quality Department
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 (2008)
• Navision / Blindata
• Strong organisational abilities
• Good level of computer literacy
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• High level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
• Assertive and confident manner• Professional attitude• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Willingness to work overtime as required
• Willingness to play an active role in the company's growth and
• Possess, or be prepared to work towards a recognised Quality Auditor's qualification
• Demonstrate experience of successful change management, process improvements or utilization of continuous improvement techniques
• Experience in dealing with suppliers
Benefits:• 30 days annual leave
• Life assurance upon two years' service
• Opportunity for career progression and development
• Pension plan
• On-site parking
• Attendance rewards
• Discount on Company products
• Medical appointment allowance
If you wish to apply, please send your CV for consideration.