Self Employed Adviser - less than 10% Pay Away!
Financial Planners Required across the UK
Appointed representatives or Registered individuals
IFA, Restricted or Hybrid
Recruit UK are pleased to be working in partnership with a national wealth management firm, we have looked behind the scenes at head office and spoken to existing advisers and we truly believe this is one of the best self-employed propositions available right now.
One of the major things we see with financial advice companies is disjointed processes and antiquated technology, CRM's that promise the earth but don't deliver, a multitude of add-ons that come at an extra cost, a never-ending manual and a helpline that is far from helpful.
The great thing about our client is they have designed their own software, built by advisers for advisers, automation is the heart of the process ensuring that marketing, suitability letters, fact finds, product research and other integral parts of the advice process are quick and easy, you don't even have to worry about opening your post.
You can join as a RI or an AR and still benefit from the same competitive fee splits as low as 8%, you can be IFA or restricted or even a hybrid of the two this is especially attractive to financial advisers who want to build an adviser team by taking advantage of the subsidised adviser academy!
If you are an adviser that struggles with the administration or paraplanning 2plan have fully trained and experienced in house virtual assistants to take the weight off, you can use this as a pay as you go service, removing the extra cost of hiring staff.
Our client will take away the worry and increased pressure of running your own compliance, with the FCA increasing the amount of work involved to be an IFA it makes more sense to let them take care of all things compliance, with regular file checking, pre-approved pension transfer desks and the cost of PI and capital adequacy covered you can ensure that you and your clients are in safe hands.
Training and adviser academy
- Subsidised adviser academy provides finance and support to help build a team through recruiting, training and developing paraplanners, part-qualified advisers or mortgage advisers
- They pay towards the first eight months salary, cover the costs of training non-financial planning qualified candidates to become advisers and get them to Level 4
- Additional ongoing training support and development workshops provide a chance to network with other advisers
Software and technology
- Efficient technology, seamless processes and outstanding support saves advisers GBP2,500 per month in extra costs in comparison to going directly authorised
- Own technology, back-office systems, and IT team has been designed by financial advisers by financial advisers so writing business has never been easier, it can easily save you a day week in time.
- Virtual paperless environment
- They also provide phones, laptops and tablets, as well as 24/7 support
Compliance and regulatory services
- Pre-approved pension transfer desk.
- Training and competence scheme includes case checking for compliance as well as regulatory updates
- Low PI cover, with an excess of GBP5,000 if a claim is made against the adviser as opposed to high premiums and an excess of GBP35,000-GBP50,000 for directly authorised advisers
- Will pay the excess if they agreed on the advice.
- A regularly updated and comprehensive library of regulatory and financial planning guidance
- Additional regulatory/compliance support and research such as central paraplanning support, online model portfolios, online product and provider research
- Personal Client Agreements provide clear, easy to understand information on a range of tailored fee/cost options to avoid any confusion
- Enhance client relationships so you can build relationships based on honesty and integrity
- Ensure high-value cases receive the highest level of research and expertise
- Easy novation of existing clients, via the experienced in-house novation team.
- A strong parent brand to add weight to your reputation and help with new business and recruitment
- First year marketing costs covered
- Marketing support includes brand development, newsletters, PR, social media and website management and design
Back office support
- Unique virtual administration system (VAS) provides full admin support and an extra pair of hands on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Eliminates the cost and complexity involved with employing extra admin staff
- Paraplanning service ensures the highest standards of compliant and professional advice
- Provides a safe environment and reduces the risk for clients, advisers and the company
- Additional support from the centralised head office team includes compliance and risk professionals, regulatory gurus and DB pension experts
If this sounds of interest to you and you would like more information on this opportunity please do not hesitate to get in contact with us here at Recruit UK!