Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
SF Recruitment are looking for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join an established wholesale distribution company based in Birmingham.
• Manage freight costs in accordance with Business Plan
• Measure and Manage Suppliers delivery performance
• Liaise with warehouse and ensure that they are advised on vessel bookings and estimated times of arrivals
• Create inbound shipments to show accurate landed costs and delivery information and quantities of items on shipments
• Progress orders with Supplier 1 week before shipment due date
• Where the item is a B2B order advise sales teams of any delays to shipments
• Advise Inventory Controllers of any delays to shipments and chase for confirmation of acceptance or resolution.
• Ensure Purchase orders and invoices are updated with correct costs from invoices received at point of shipment
• Analyze any landed costs that show increase/decrease and check correctly recorded
• Ensure suppliers provide the correct shipping documentation to enable customs clearance
• Expedite urgent purchase orders
• Respond to eta requests from the sales department within 4 hours of the request being made.
• Adhere to agreed timescales in all work activities managing customer expectations.
• Check and authorize Freight Forwarders invoices and chase for credit if overcharged
• Develop strong relationships with internal customers and Suppliers. Provide Internal Sales team with quick and accurate responses on all enquiries
• Liaise with Suppliers to drive on time arrival of products
• Provide Suppliers/Forwarders with feedback on performance.
• Demonstrate adherence to company values in all dealings with colleagues, customers and Suppliers
• React to all opportunities with hunger and passion
• Express ideas with confidence
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please apply!