Are you an experienced "Goods-In Supervisor" based in the Telford area looking for a day shift role? It's a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing manufacturers in the UK???
As the "Goods-In Supervisor" you will carry out work and projects on low to mid-volume parts, maintaining the smooth operation within a fast-moving environment. You will take ownership of your work and be given accountability to develop both your area and your team. You will lead a small team of operatives in ensuring that stock is received, stored, packed, dealing with any issues in the first instance and escalating when necessary. The role will suit a candidate who is a proactive thinker able to implement decisions through his team quickly and effectively. You will communicate on performance issues and identify the training required, before personally coaching and developing your team to improve performance. You will be responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse.
To succeed in the role of "Goods-In Supervisor" you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Good commercial knowledge in warehousing and distribution within a fast-moving environment;
- Experience of leading a team in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating the ability to motivate and inspire others;
- Proven ability to coach and mentor a team, improving day-to-day KPIs;
- Experience implementing and improving operational procedures and practices;
The following benefits package is available to the successful "Goods-In Supervisor":
- GBP23,000 - GBP27,000 basic salary
- Competitive benefits
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.