Are you a confident, motivated and personable administrator seeking to your first opportunity within the purchasing sector or are you a purchasing assistant seeking your new position? My client is offering a temporary to permanent contract, paying GBP9.00 per hour. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Purchasing Assistant position.
- Answering incoming calls into the business.
- Expedite orders - chasing and liaising with suppliers.
- Updating customers and internal staff of any late deliveries.
- Organise direct deliveries.
- Create part numbers.
- Updating stock points.
- Matching invoices and PO's and filing.
- Processing returns.
- Uploading pictures of parts to the master file and ecommerce.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
- Experience within a similar administration / purchasing based role.
- You MUST be well organised and be able to work within a busy and varied role.
- Team player, yet be able to work independently.
- 12 week temp to perm position.
- GBP9.00 per hour pay rate.
- Working within a small and friendly team
- Excellent career progression available long term.
- Free parking and onsite facilities