Guardian Recruiter (Lettings Negotiator)
Guardian Recruiter (Lettings Negotiator) - Birmingham
Location: Birmingham B16 8QG
Salary: GBP25K per annum + pension + commission + 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
Job type: Permanent / Full time
Industry: Property Management / Security / Real Estate Services
The company offers a unique, cost-effective, low-risk vacant property security solution to protect commercial and residential buildings. We take care of vacant properties by placing live-in guardians into the empty space to secure the buildings. Empty buildings are restored back to life and provide temporary cost-effective living space for working professionals affected by the expensive rental market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and pro-active Guardian Recruiter (Lettings Negotiator) to join our team in Birmingham. This job will be focused on placing occupants (Guardians) into a portfolio of properties, generating interest and delivering an excellent service for the success of the business.
The company is passionate about truly listening to our occupants to make housing more simple, affordable and manageable, so this role heavily relies upon a strong background in good customer service and a desire to ensure that the best service is delivered to our occupants at all times. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with occupants regularly to ensure smooth communications and effective management of issues relating to properties.
Key accountabilities and measures;
• Sales Experience within Lettings, Recruitment, Telesales, Customer Services or Face to Face Sales within any industry is essential.
• Have a positive and confident attitude, with the capability to work unsupervised on site.
• Have a customer focused and professional approach, with the ability to learn and adapt to various needs and requirements of the role.
• Have excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
• Have a valid UK driving licence (this is essential)
• Intermediate IT skills required
• Consistent high achiever and demonstrable record of hitting sales targets.
• Passion for achieving sales success.
• Knowledge of the Void Security, Property Market and or Real Estate industry is desirable.
The normal hours of work for this position are:
08:30hrs to 17:00hrs, Monday to Friday. (30 minute lunch break)
All prospective employees must pass a background check.