Micro Space Planner / Range Planner
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the most recognisable businesses in the country. Our market leading client is currently recruiting for an experienced Micro Space Planner / Range Planner to join their growing space and range function.
Our client has over a thousand stores and has an eclectic business model which sits across core retail and wholesale.
This role will be working with one of the best line managers in the country in this specialism. Your development is paramount and as the company grows so will your career.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Production of customer led planograms by format that supports the store estate which will be created collaboratively to maximise sales & profitability
- To monitor & maintain category range numbers against agreed targets to support warehouse management & store efficiencies. Provide clear ranging outputs to support stores & internal stakeholders
- Provide clear structured data analysis on internal performance, competitor benchmarking & customer led insights to support key range reviews
The succesful candidate will, ideally, have the following:
- Experience of Space Planning software and experience in category management, data analysis & customer led insights
- A good track record of working in a fast moving, result driven culture, ideally within a retail environment
- You will be a positive and motivating team member with demonstrable negotiation, communication and influencing skills
- You will be adaptable to the needs of a fast growing business whilst maintaining professionalism and working well in a team
- You will have a passion for retail and will drive for excellence in everything that you do.
In return our client offers a competitive salary, a brilliant working environment and hands on development opportunities.
If you have relatable experience and the above overview appeals to you please apply today for more information!