Rugby Consumer Club
Permanent, Full Time
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Duty Manager to be responsible for the smooth running of our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.
As a Duty Manager, you will primarily share our passion for excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of a Duty Manager
- Care about our members, so you will seek opportunities to build rapport with them and ensure they are happy with their experience.
- Lead staff and maintain quality standards in all areas.
- Conduct tours for prospective new members, predominantly selling the benefits only Nuffield Health can provide.
- Oversee Health and Safety and resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Help achieve sales targets.
Our ideal Duty Manager will:
- Demonstrate sales experience.
- Be enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, collaborative spirit as well as a 'can do' attitude.
- Have the ability to get to grips with our business quickly.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday - and we will reward you with more annual leave when you build your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?