Location: Whitley, Coventry
Rate: GBP14.50 ph Ltd Co.
Employment Type: Contract
- This customer focused role sits in the HR Direct Lifecycle & Transaction Team
- Acting as a key member of the team you will be responsible for ensuring employee data is accurately maintained
- You will be dealing with a high volume of work in a shared service environment
- The role will cover administration activities that occur in the employee life cycle from hire to retire (on boarding, maternity administration, flexible working contracts, other ad-hoc contractual changes, employee personal detail updates e.g. bank accounts, emails, address details, off boarding, filing etc)
- The Life Cycle & Transaction team also manage Data Subject Access Requests and other disclosures and the successful candidate will support the administration of these ensuring appropriate reductions, photocopying and arranging for couriers where required
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Experienced HR Administrator/Generalist familiar with SAP
- HR Experience of working in a Shared Service environment or similar
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage own workload prioritising effectively
- Operational knowledge of SAP HR
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Able to demonstrate ability to self-organise and manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Previous experience working in an administration/administration support role.
- Previous HR experience; especially in a shared service environment
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.