We are recruiting for Picker Packer roles in the Burton upon Trent area. With the possibility of permanent positions for the right candidates. This alcohol distribution centre is within easy reach of town and has access to public transport.
- Salary: GBP8.50 p/h
- Hours of work: 2pm - 10pm Sunday to Thursday
- Location: Burton upon Trent
- Duration: Permanent positions available after a short trial
- Immediate starts
You will need to be willing to work compulsory over time if required which can involve a 12 hour shift.
Role of a Picker Packer :
- Picking Beer, wine and spirits
- Using LLOP and RF Scanners
- Training provided
- Working as part of a team
- Excellent working environment
Benefits of working with us as a Picker Packer:
- Permanent positions available after short trial
- Immediate start
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Picker Packer role please click apply
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : .
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.