Commercial Upholsterer (Sub-Contractor)
Commercial Upholsterer / Contract Upholstery (Birmingham & South)
GBP150.00 Day Rate as Self Employed Contractor
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Commercial Upholstery business who require a skilled Upholsterer or commercial Furniture Restorer for an immediate start, to carry our professional furniture and upholstery repairs in commercial businesses such as pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants.
Due to recent growth, they require a Self-Employed Upholsterer / Furniture Repair Technician to cover different territories across the UK predominantly between Birmingham and London. The role is ideal for a Self-Employed Upholsterer, who wants to supplement their income with additional guaranteed work, whilst also still running their own upholstery or restoration business. My client can be very flexible with working days and offer a very generous day rate.
If you're an Upholsterer with previous Upholstery or Furniture Repair experience or a Furniture Technician or Upholsterer who is looking to set up their own business and worried about regular work, this could be the ideal role.
We will consider an experienced Upholsterer, Furniture Technician, Furniture Restorer, Furniture Manufacture and Upholstery experience.
Upholsterer benefits include:
- Day rate of GBP150.00
- Flexible working days
- Support of a large established enterprise
Upholsterer main responsibilities include:
- Repair and restore as necessary, upholstery and furniture in commercial premises
- To produce written reports for company and client
- To manage customer expectations and provide product maintenance advice
- Liaise with clients to resolve any technical issues with may arise
- Undertake other reasonable activities as required including travel
Upholsterer experience required:
- Significant experience gained in a commercial furniture production and/or restoration technique
- Extensive relevant workplace experience
- Strong organisation skills; proactive and methodical
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work using own initiative and with others
- A customer-focused approach - both internal and external customer