We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse within the Rugby area on a full time, permanent basis.
The essential requirements are as follows:
- NVQ Childcare Level 3 or willingness to undertake training in this area.
- First Aid Training (Paediatric First Aid)
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics, or Level 2 equivalent qualification
- Extensive Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have a caring and friendly personality and be able to use initiative appropriately.
The post holder will be expected to work such hours as are necessary for the proper performance of their duties and responsibilities, normally 37 hours per week working flexibly between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you require any further details please contact Ross at Concept Resources. Alternatively please apply today.