Helpdesk Team Leader
Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends
RDR are recruiting for a Helpdesk Team Leader to be based in Birmingham. This is a full time role covering maternity leave until June 2020. The shifts for this role will be 2 x day shift 07:00-19:00 followed by 2 x night shift 19:00-07:00 and then 4 days off. On offer is a competitive salary.
The Helpdesk Team Leader will report directly to the Workflow Supervisor. They will manager a team of workflow operators and strive to deliver all jobs within the contractual SLA's & KPI's. The workflow Team Leader plays a critical part in the Operational Team, the candidate will control all processes for the Helpdesk team and will take full control & responsibility for the performance of a shift team. They will also play a key role in reporting and will complete all month end performance reports. The candidate will need to have strong leadership skills and be able to chair meetings & use innovative ideas to overcome issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the Workflow Operators manage their Work Orders
- Monitoring the Work Orders to ensure compliance with response and rectification times
- Input & prioritise service requests from users
- Planning & Dispatching of Reactive Work Orders within Maximo via radio & PDA.
- Planning & Dispatching of PPM's within Maximo via radio & PDA.
- Closing down of Reactive Work Orders within Maximo 7.5
- Preparation and issue of Planned Maintenance Work Orders within Maximo
- Closing down of Planned Maintenance Work Orders within Maximo
- Assist in the maintenance of Workflow records & filing system
- Purchase Requisition and Ordering processing for materials and Subcontractors
- Control & monitor flow of all job requests
- Assist in delivery of training to the Workflow Team
- Provide administrative support in keeping records (sickness/holiday absences, works, inspections, audits, etc.) producing reports and general office administration.
- To act as first point of contact for internal and external parties providing information on departmental procedures where appropriate.
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave etc.
- To attend and participate in Training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried out.
- Familiarisation of the Operation and Site
- To undertake in the 1:1 appraisal process with Workflow operators.
- To participate in the Clients' 1:1 appraisal process.
Qualifications or Required Experience for the Helpdesk Team Leader vacancy.:
- Previous Experience in a Team Leader Role
- Managing a team
- Excellent communication skills Skilled in Helpdesk call processing
- An effective communicator both written & oral
- To plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Preferably Maximo trained, however job specific training can be provided Preferably experience of using SAP & Coupa finance and purchasing systems.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly for the Helpdesk Team Leader vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.