EPOS Breakfix Engineer
I am currently recruiting for an EPOS Break Fix Engineer within the Wolverhampton / Walsall area. You will be working for a leading worldwide EPoS and IT Service organisation servicing and repairing clients EPOS equipment.
What are we looking for?
Experienced field engineers with experience of breakfix and repair of ATM / Epos / IT equipment
Able to pass BS7858 vetting level 4 (Inc of Scottish Disclosure and Credit check)
- We are looking for engineers based in Wolverhampton / Walsall
- Shifts - 5 days from 7, day work - standard day 8am - 6pm including travel time
- Sites Per Day - no restriction of number of sites per day
- Consistency of work - 5 days per week Monday - Sunday (can be weekends)
- Engineers will be required to complete On Call 1 in 3 weeks (for a full week, 7 days, 24/7 call out)
What's on offer?
- You will be paid up to GBP105 per day via an Umbrella / LTD company
- Van, fuel card & expenses
- Any overtime (more than 10 hours a day inclusive of travel) is paid at GBP10.50 per hour
- On call rate GBP100 flat payment for the week if you are on call, GBP10.50 per hour if called out
- Your contract will start over the next few weeks for 6 months
- Potential of further contract work in the future for the right candidate
The above rates are the Ltd Company / Umbrella company rates
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click apply or contact Katie Banbury / Jodie Turberfield