Seating Engineer - 36081
Our client is looking for a Seating Engineer to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Fenend, Warwickshire.
A Seating Engineer is required to support ongoing cycle plan activities.
3 Key Skills Required:
- Proven Automotive experience, working in industry at OEM or Tier 1 suppliers.
- Able to evidence of either Low to medium volume tooling experience.
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- MUST HAVE Engineering Design/ Development background, ideally having worked within both OEM and Tier 1 trim suppliers.
- Engineering Delivery Experience for Plastic/Structural/Functional parts
- Automotive Engineering experience with an understanding of automotive product creation and delivery.
- Experience Supplier Management / Quality Tools like FMEA and problem solving / RFQ process / PDS creation / Releasing and WERS / Issue Management - AIMS / Requirement Management - eFDVS /RMDV iPLM / Testing and Validation of plastic and structural components
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing technology
- Software Skills - PC Literate, MS Office Proficiency, MS Project knowledge
- Degree qualified
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.