My client a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals.
Reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the investment philosophy and with recent awards for Best UK Wealth Management Platform of the Year and South West Company of the Year, you could be joining a fast growing company with lots of opportunities for your own career growth and development by applying today.
You will be ably supported by the dynamic administration team enabling you to focus on your planner relationships and offer our clients the experience they deserve from working with a growing UK wealth management company.
But, it's not just about what you bring to us???
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including death in service, a pension, a share option scheme as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
- Annual appraisals and pay review
- Increased pension contributions
- Increased holiday entitlement
- Flexible working
- WOW recognition awards
- Work life balance
- Fairness of pay and benefits
- Development opportunities
- Winter wellness fruit boxes
- Additional family Christmas days (2 in 2018)
- Learning hub launch
- Development through academies, inductions and other bespoke activities
- Exam and professional membership funding
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Financial services experience
- Must hold a Diploma in Financial Planning and be working towards Chartered status
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of customer service
- The ability to demonstrate behaviours in line with companies visions and values: Client focus, long term and sustainable, integrity, efficiency, nimble and team work