An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business with a base in Shrewsbury, for an Administrative Assistant. You will support the Client Relationship Director team as required. Working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Administrative support including correspondence, diary management, arranging meetings, arranging travel and accommodation, accepting visitors
- Audio typing
- Minute-taking and secretarial duties for various internal committees
- Represent the Client Relationship Directors as appropriate
- Assisting with research and fact-finding and writing up their findings
- Proof-reading and reviewing/comparing documents and audio typing
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally using diplomatic skills
The Administrative Assistant will possess experience of working at senior level and a background in financial or professional services and have very good audio typing skills, dictation and ideally short hand. You will have strong Microsoft Word and Outlook skills, with competence in Excel and other Microsoft applications. You will have a meticulous eye for detail.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity in Shrewsbury. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at