This is an excellent opportunity for a Logistics professional to join an internationally recognised brand. The Logistics department is growing and we want you to be a part of it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and control of multiple Supply Chain projects and tasks, working with Buying and suppliers to deliver to agreed time frames.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management of all levels of business.
- Management and control of Logistics service providers performance, KPI's, development and continual improvements, ensuring availability of product into the RDC's from suppliers.
- Continuous improvement within role, simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies.
- Responsible for the processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties as required.
- Deliver successful Christmas and key events
- Support the delivery of the department strategy as required.
- Confidence and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues of all levels is key.
- Need strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage a varied workload, conflicting deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organisational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Innate curiosity; always striving to improve and simplify processes and ensure consistency wherever possible.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, be pro-active and work on own initiative, working both in a team and independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Excel and Word.
- Ability to investigate and analyse a challenge and offer a solution.
- A desire for continued personal development.
- Flexible and resilient when workload demands it.
- Demonstrate understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years professional work experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Management