Part time Receptionist/Host
This is an exciting temporary role working for a prestige builder of high-end retirement homes. This role commences 22nd July until 2nd August to cover holiday and you must be available for the whole period. You will have a week's handover with a colleague to ensure you are comfortable covering the varied tasks of this role. To be the key interface between the apartment owners and our client. You will help everyone settle into their new homes and be the first person that everyone turns to for everything from changing a light bulb, devising and organising social events such as monthly cream teas or summer BBQ's, providing information about 'what's on' in the area and local walks and help with the paperwork that life throws at them. As you'll be the building's host, you'll focus on fostering a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Providing a proactive customer focused service identifying and providing owners with information on the local area including key services, events and places of interest
- Ensuring the maintenance within the development is of a high standard, undertaking day to day tasks personally and arranging and coordinating other maintenance through relevant high-quality local contractors
- Identifying and organising suitable social events and developing a community spirit
- Keeping the necessary records accurately and in a systematic way
- Maintaining the events and visitor's suite diaries
- Representing the company in a friendly, helpful, professional and approachable way
- Ensuring all accounting for the development's budget is delivered in a completely transparent
- Taking the lead on managing Health and Safety at the development
- Keeping our client informed of any notable events, breaches etc
- Actively support owners during the moving and settling-in process, ensuring the appropriate procedures are always followed.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent in Maths and English, or with hospitality vocational qualifications
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with Google is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a customer facing role
- Excellent local knowledge
- Office or contract management experience is desirable
- A customer centric attitude and experience working in a branded customer facing role
- Emotionally intelligent and ability to put themselves 'in the customer's shoes'
- Knowledge and a responsible attitude to Health and Safety
- Product and environment focused for all maintenance activity affecting customers and staff
- Proactive and forward thinking