Butler Rose is pleased to be seeking for a new HR apprentice, the role will be based within the north Birmingham area. You will need to be immediately available, If you have the following the experience below please apply for this role via the website thank you
- Provide HR administrative support to the HR team to include reference requests, updating absence records, supporting payroll activities, new starter / leaver process plus ad hoc projects.
- The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to study and obtain a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification whilst gaining valuable HR experience. The apprenticeship will consist of on the job learning with supervision.
- Maintain staff records using our HR system Cascade
- Provide 1st Line support to new starters, escalating queries as necessary to senior members of the HR team
- Represent Baldwins in a professional manner at all times
- Provide support with ad hoc HR projects as required
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.