Digital Product Owner - Web / Online - Contract
Digital Product Owner - (Web / Online) - 3 Month Contract (extendable)
Rate: GBP450 to GBP475 per day
A Product Owner is urgently required by a leading organisation based in Stratford, to own, manage and lead on development requirements of a range of new Web / Online related transformation initiatives to approve customer experience. This is an initial 3-month contract with excellent scope for extension.
Working closely with a range of stakeholders and 3rd parties, you will be required to drive all works within the product backlog, determining the order of importance based upon the needs of the business.
This is a highly client facing role, so an excellent communicator with a strong personality is key, however the ability to be empathetic and balanced in your approach is also hugely important.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner role in an agile development team, able to show success in enabling teams to deliver innovation
- Web / Websites / Online based Product Owner experience
- Customer persona creation / Customer behaviours
- A deep understanding of Agile, preferably with a current certification such as a Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Highly focused on working with stakeholders to establish valuable user stories, and effective backlog prioritisation
- Highly team oriented, exhibiting all agile behaviors, with a strong requirement on well-developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills across all levels of the organisation
- Self-motivated, self-organising, and self-managing
If you are available an interested in this opportunity, please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.