SF Group are currently recruiting for Project Administrator for our client based in Coventry on a permanent basis.
The role is paying between GBP22,000 to GBP24,000 per annum.
As Project Administrator, you will support a team of Project & Design Managers with a variety of responsibilities to ensure that our projects are managed with a premium service level, smoothly and efficiently for the benefit of both the customer and the business.
- Attend project meetings, providing minutes and agenda as required.
- Drafting & updating of project programmes.
- Administration; purchase requisitions, goods receipts, Purchase Invoices and variations as directed.
- Collate, write up and issue site surveys.
- Monitor and manage Design and Project Manager E-mails.
- Deal with reactive client queries as directed.
- Compile O&M's on completion of each project including as installed drawings, certificates, user manuals etc.
- Compile risk and method statements using standard templates in conjunction with the Project Managers and any other health and safety documentation required by the client.
- Installer and sub-contractor support (Issuing Toolbox talks from standard templates, etc.).
- Daily install report collation, including storing of installer progress photographs.
- Review processes, procedures and documentation, updating when required.
- Initial set up of projects right through to completion and aftersales care and commissioning.
- Liaise with architects, main contractors, construction sites, installers and other external parties.
- Maintaining close relationships with the Design Managers and Projects Managers.
- General Administration
- Excellence communication skills both written and verbal
- Good numerical skills
- Good IT Skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- 30 days holiday including bank holiday
- Free parking
- 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 7.00am-4.30 pm and Fri 700am-15.15pm)
- Company provides lunch for all office based employees
If you are interested in this role please apply or call for more information.