A guidance and advice service in Stratford-Upon-Avon require an experienced Purchasing Coordinator capable of overseeing the administration of national purchasing activity.
This Purchasing Coordinator position will last for at least three months on a temporary basis.
- The Purchasing Coordinator role has 36 working hours a week, with a 15:30 finish on a Friday
- Provide and administrate a phone help-desk dealing with purchase, supply and goods quality issues across the UK
- Coordinate and pursue goods quality issues
- Maintain stock levels and develop/maintain systems relating to purchasing and supply functions
- Support locations across the UK in the provision of Purchasing and Facilities services
- Actively review areas of responsibility suggesting changes and improvements
To be successful
- Previous experience in an Administrator position
- Minute taking knowledge
- A very pro-active and confident nature to support senior management
To secure this amazing Purchasing Coordinator opportunity, or discuss other positions covering Secretary, Administrator or PA, please do get in touch and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at