Your new company
Your new job working as a Financial Planner will be working with a regional firm based in Leamington. They are an independent business with structured plans for growth, offering their employees genuine opportunity for progression. An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to join the Leamington office. You will be joining a team of experienced Financial Planners who provide an award-winning service, retaining and working with various sized clients across the West Midlands and Warwickshire.
Your new role
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner is an all-encompassing role, where you will be required to follow up on leads provided and development business
- You will manage your own diary and have the option to work from home or one of their regional offices
- This role is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, ambitious and experienced Financial Planner, who enjoys working with high net worth clients
- You will be rewarded for both ongoing and new business that you manage (very competitive bonus scheme)
What you'll need to succeed
- Your previous experience working as a Financial Planner, managing relationships and a portfolio of customers, will contribute to your success in securing this role
- You will have proven previous experience in developing a client bank, retaining relationships and developing new business
- You will be either chartered or working towards chartership
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary of GBP55,000 - GBP70,000, plus bonus and a benefits package. You will have the backing of an ambitious firm and be joining a firm who have a clear strategy for growth
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Ricardo Manouchehri, or apply with the latest copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!