Financial Planner - All Clients Provided
Your new company
Your new job working as a Financial Planner will be working an award national wealth management firm, based in Coventry. They have established teams of Financial Planners and Investment Managers in each region of the country, along with very strong professional connections, including law firms and accountancy practices. My clients purpose is to to help people and businesses thrive over the long term. An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to join one of their top performing teams Coventry. You will be joining a team of experienced Financial Planners who provide an award-winning service, retaining and working with high net worth clients.
Your new role
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner is an all-encompassing role, where you will inherit a client bank with approximately 100 clients. The first year will be retaining and developing relationships with existing high net worth clients, along with building partnership's with their existing professional connections (law and accountancy firms)
- You will manage your own diary and have the option to work from home or one of their offices based in Coventry
- This role is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, ambitious and experienced Financial Planner, who enjoys working with high net worth clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Your previous experience working as a Financial Planner, managing relationships and a portfolio of customers, will contribute to your success in securing this role
- You will have an appetite to work with high net worth clients, retaining relationships and developing new business
- You will be either chartered or working towards chartership
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary of GBP60,000 - GBP65,000, plus bonus and a benefits package. You will have the backing of a national brand and be joining a firm who have a clear strategy for growth with a vast amount of professional connections.
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Ricardo Manouchehri or apply with the latest copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!