External Facade Manager
My client who are a tier 1 contractor/developer are now looking for an experienced Facade Manager on a GBP100million high-end residential project.
The ideal candidate would be someone from a varied background, either from a main contractor that has delivered high-rise envelope packages and/or a unitised facades sub-contractor that has delivered the same.
This is a permanent opportunity for a senior site manager who must be proficient with programming, design etc.
Must have experience with SFS / Brickwork facades on a similar project scale
Duration - 2 years
- Excellent understanding of cladding systems
- Have previous experience installing products on-site
- Work closely with commercial team to ensure correct materials are being used & the project is kept to budget
- A solid understanding of the facades packages & a proven ability to manage 3 teams whilst installing & maintaining cladding systems is ESSENTIAL.
- Ability to co-ordinate workers on 3 blocks of high rise at any given time.
- The perfect candidate will have a good understanding of Schuco systems, Metsec Rendering, Rainscreen cladding and metal systems and Curtain walling
- Roofing and all other types of cladding systems
Please get in touch with Heather Duncan in the Birmingham office and apply to find out more
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.