Assistant Project Manager
Are you a Assistant Project Manager? Are you looking for work in the Birmingham area? Are you looking for your next role with a reputable organisation working on HS2?
Will suit Sub Agent, Site Agent's with extensive Highways and Earthwork experience who have managed subcontractors previously
Description of Activities to be undertaken
- Co-ordination of staff within the package delivery teams
- Responsibility for combining reporting for the whole package
- Ensure 4 weekly look ahead programme is produced and asbuilt recorded
- Ensure timely delivery and sign off for CDM Control Points in advance of works
- Promote Safe Systems of Work with the Supply chain
- Forward planning to ensure all consents and permits are in place to deliver works
- Manage construction activities
- Support Senior Project Engineers with subcontractor management - all aspects
- Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function
- Capture change and ensure records are kept for recovery of costs
- Liaise with client and maintain good working relationships
For more information please call Lee Jones on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.