We are looking for an organised and efficient administrator to provide aftersales support during the 2 year developer warranty period. You will be required to monitor and close out defect claims efficiently whilst providing outstanding customer service.
- First point of contact with customers at point of Legal Completion
- Manage all post completion inquiries
- Provide regular communication with purchasers/tenants/letting agents/managing agents meeting customer satisfaction standards
- Responsible for accurate logging and progression of defects
- Co-ordination of access for third party contractors
- Support Warranty Manager with progression of contentious or larger construction cases
- Provide support to Customer Services Manager as and when applicable
- Provide Customer Service nationally for the Residential Development business
- Ensure Salesforce database is accurate
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both internal and external including sensitivity to others
- Strong administration skills ideally within a Developer / Lettings environment
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work to optimum efficiency
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Able to think outside the box
- The ability to be a self-starter and to work as part of a team
- Professional and mature approach when dealing with internal contacts and external clients/stakeholders
- Enjoys a busy and demanding environment, can remain calm under pressure and promote a calm environment
- Excellent computer skills including work-processing, email, internet use of Salesforce database package
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.