Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you looking for an for a new exciting opportunity in the engineering sector this summer?
I am currently working with an international systems integration company whom specialise in installing and maintaining advance materials handling system on behalf of large blue chip companies. This opportunity would offer great training opportunities and future progression with an international company, which also offer excellent benefits.
We are now recruiting for an number of Multi skilled Maintenance Engineers to work (4 on 4 off days and nights) in a fully automated warehouse.
The Ideal candidate will be tasked to perform PPM and reactive maintenance on a wide range automated materials handling equipment such as conveyors, pick and place modules, ASRS and cranes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment
- Experience of managing small teams on a customer site
- Familiar with basic hand tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, Allen keys
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Matthew Crate-Fox on or submit your CV to . Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between GBP100-500
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.