Systems Administrator Linux, Windows, Java, SQL
Truly a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of agricultural vehicles with a large IT function based in the West Midlands supporting their UK-wide network are looking for a highly skilled Tier 3 Systems Administrator.
You will be a part of an 80-strong IT function which includes 20-30 Systems Administrators across Tiers 1, 2 and 3.
You will be coming in at the high end of this to maintain and drive forward what is already a forward-thinking and dynamic team of IT professionals.
The role includes a very competitive salary plus excellent benefits package you can see below.
Qualifications and Experience
* Windchill PLM experience (desirable)
* Java SE/EE programming language
* Bash/Batch shell script or PowerShell programming language
* SQL language
* Git / Continuous Integration
System Admin Experience:
* Linux/Unix administration
* Windows Server administration
* TCP/IP Network
* A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
* Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5.5% employee contributions)
* Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
* 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
* Childcare vouchers
* Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
* On-site parking
* On-site restaurant