To take ownership of the production planning for the facility, ensuring that plans fall in with customer forecasts and linking in the the supply planning team.
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a production planner for a leading manufacturing business based in Cannock
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing our production facilities with a short and long term production plan, by volume and date which enables product availability to be set.
- Liaise closely with the factory to follow adherence to the production plan, monitor stock levels, understand production issues and hold regular production planning meetings.
- Monitoring and analysing adherence to the production plan.
- Continuously improving processes with a view of moving the business forward.
- Analysing data held in internal systems and spreadsheets.
- Set product availability for all products at all factories under your control which guide customers and external sales on current ordering lead times.
- Be a key contact for Sales and Production, whilst balancing supply and demand.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and balance the conflicting demands of a number of key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills to spot trends and present findings with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Be an effective communicator able to work collaboratively across departments and with other senior managers.
- Prior use of Excel
- Full clean driving licence.
This role is paying GBP25,000 - GBP27,000