Role: Project Manager - Company Car, Medical Insurance, Phone
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP50,000
Location: South Derby
Looking for a role that allows you to use your engineering experience in the Materials Handling sector IE Production lines, Integration?
Are you logical thinker known for problem-solving abilities?
A company that has seen strong growth and are continuing to build, now need a Project manager who can help with new projects, providing solutions into a multitude of sectors across the UK.
Working in the Projects department, your main focus will be on design and mechanical project management.
Project Manager - Duties
- Produce detailed drawing (Design/Layout) assistance for the Project and Sales teams.
- Engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing
- Head up site visits, surveys and supervise installations (UK based).
- Risk assessments, method statements and documentation.
- Review operations and work with sub-contractors to complete the SDS/FDS
- Work directly with customers and suppliers.
- Design commissioning plans and then action it
- Deliver on-site end of installation commissioning of the systems to comply with SDS/FDS operational ethos
- Be a strong leadership figure in a small team.
Project Manager - Necessary experience
The following skills are a must to progress to the next stage;
- 2D Autocad -Mechanical layout
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of materials handling/production line systems is required
- Knowledge of software / controls/pneumatics
- Project management experience
Examples of previous work required
Development is integral within the business and your work across various disciplines with assist with this.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.