PPA KS1 Teacher needed in Erdington
Looking for work in September? An OFSTED outstanding rated primary school in Erdington, Birmingham, are recruiting a PPA KS1 teacher to start work in September 2019. This is an on-going position guaranteed to continue until April 2020.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic KS1 teachers who confident with a strong curriculum knowledge within these year groups. You should have strong classroom management, confident behaviour management and a passion for their practice.
The successful candidate will be fully supported within the classroom by a qualified and experienced teaching assistant. The school boasts a supportive governing body and strive to provide excellence for their students whilst supporting each and every staff member in their own individual professional development.
Additional benefits will include
- A competitive salary paid through PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- Free training to help with you professional development
The ideal candidate will
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
How to apply:
Apply today for our PPA KS1 Teacher in Erdington, Birmingham position.
All applications will be contacted as we want to get to know you and place you in the right role.