Monarch Education is a recruitment organisation looking to recruit a science teacher to a commence a full time position in September 2019. This is a role to last the whole academic year, and it may be the school asks you to continue with them and secure a permanent position.
The secondary school is located in Coventry. It is a friendly school who is committed in promoting positive attitudes by advocating character development and education excellence. The school seeks a teacher who can use their initiative and engage with the staff, parents and community to help support and better the learning development of its children.
Within this job you will be responsible for full class teacher responsibilities including :-
- Monitoring and evaluating pupils' progress to raise pupil attainment.
- Supporting and implementing the curriculum by providing booster and intervention sessions to raise standards within the classroom.
- Working with a child's strengths and weaknesses to support their development and =
- Helping to create a stimulating and motivating environment for children.
We are ideally looking for someone with;
- A formal teaching qualification
- Specialist subject knowledge
- Experience in teaching and working with children
- 2 satisfactory references to be provided from previous school employers
- Strong classroom management skills
** Please note that all applications for "Teacher of Maths" are reviewed so candidates with varying levels of experience and qualifications are encouraged to apply and may be put forward for alternative positions.
At Monarch Education we are committed in safeguarding and promoting the interests and welfare of the children, and we expect all our staff to help share this commitment with us. Every job role offered is contingent on a valid DBS and the provision of two valid and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in this job, please forward your CV to or alternatively give me a call on . I look forward to hearing from you.
Monarch Education will pay GBP200 for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching assistants.