As the Senior Nutritionist you will be at the heart of the Contact Centre, assisting customers to provide bespoke nutritional and product knowledge information. You will be the 'go to person' for customers who want in depth advice regarding health and nutrition and will also support the nutrition knowledge process internally. You will also develop, train, motivate and the day to day management of a team of Nutritionists within the Contact Centre.
- Responsible for nutritional profiling of new and existing products within Healthbox
- Assessment of upper limits for nutrients, drug and nutrient interactions and supplement bioavailability for Healthbox suite products
- Management of stock levels and product portfolio for Healthbox; assessing future delete products, switchover products, low sellers etc
- Liaising with marketing and regulatory team on claims for all Healthbox products to ensure a smooth customer journey and efficient and clear communication
- Approval and content creation for customer email tracks to ensure personalised tips and advice to customers
- Provide nutritional input for Healthbox NPD projects
- Create weekly report on customer feedback for Healthbox, with recommended actions for any clear customer issues
- Management of any reportable complaints from customers via all channels i.e. store, email, webchat, email and social
- Appropriately grade reportable complaints and assess severity on a daily basis
- Flag any high risk complaints to the wider internal team immediately for actioning
- Conduct regular meetings with internal stakeholders and management to enhance complaints process and action any potential gaps
- Support, develop and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the nutrition team to ensure we meet SLAs
- Track pending customer queries and escalate internally or with supplier to ensure tickets are resolved
- Provide coaching and feedback as well as taking appropriate corrective action when issues are identified
- Handle escalations from nutrition team
- Provide consultation to internal teams on new projects, content creation workshops and videos and training materials
- Qualified Nutritionist or Nutritional Therapist
- Full member of professional body i.e. British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT), Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) or the Association for Nutrition (AfN)
- Experience of managing a team
- Have a passion for nutrition, health and wellbeing
- Able to lead, motivate & develop a team, give clear direction & feedback in order to improve performance
- Able to remain calm in pressurised circumstances and able to deal with difficult situations
- An ability to assimilate information quickly, clarify situations & find imaginative solutions to resolve customer issues
- Ability to negotiate & influence others
- Displays empathy & a customer centric approach
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???