Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced New Business Development Manager looking for a new role? Want autonomy and effectively to manage your own day? Like to be rewarded through an excellent commission structure? Keep reading....
- GBP24,500 basic + commission uncapped
- Company Car
- Laptop & Phone
- Tyseley (you will be expected to be in the office one day per week)
Key responsibilities include:
- Helping to create and manage our sales pipeline
- Cold calling outbound leads via phone and email
- Responsible for generation of your own leads and booking of appointments
- Attending of appointments on a daily basis
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Deliver targeted amount of customer visits following robust business plan and prioritisation process
- Engage with prospective customers at all levels
- To consistently achieve agreed new business KPIs
- Prospecting clients via phone/email/door to door
- Contract sales NOT consumables
- Thinking strategically about how to improve sales pitch and process
- Proven experience in new business development and sales management (field based)
- You will be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised, whilst also able to work within and contribute to a close-knit team
- A proven ability to identify new sales opportunities and progress through to close
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills at all multiple levels.
- An understanding of sales strategy, target setting, and forecasting.
- Proven ability to work towards and exceed sales targets - must be able to demonstrate this
- A commitment to customer service excellence.
- Must be a proactive self-starter with ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong attention to detail, with a keen eye for quality
- Confident approach towards meetings and deals
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.