Are you a HGV Technician that would you be interested in working for a well-known established UK company that can offer job stability, career prospects as well as excellent training and development opportunities?
Would you like to join a company with a great culture, who respects their employees and focuses on driving peoples careers forward within the business?
If yes, then we have the role for you...
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles & trailers to VOSA standard
- Diagnosing and rectifying all types of HGV faults
- Ensuring all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that the relevant precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaising with the parts department to attain correct parts
- Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Carrying out routine maintenance on commercial vehicles
- Ensuring appropriate clockings are made and all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
- Maintaining a thorough and current product knowledge and attending training courses
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
#HGVTechnician #HGVMechanic #HGVFitter #CommercialVehicles #HeavyGoodsMechanic
Automotive is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group,we focus on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as Commercial Vehicle Technician, HGV Mechanic or HGV Fitter,we would really like to hear from you. Alternatively, please visit our website -
Key Skills: HGV Technician, HGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter, HGV Engineer, Lorry Technician, Truck Technician, Lorry Mechanic