Redditch - cGBP25k
Working as part of a friendly and dynamic team who pride themselves on high standards of customer care, this is the perfect opportunity to join as they expand the team futher.
Duties will include:
- Nurturing and developing sales leads which will be a mix of incoming from exhibitions & events, brochure requests, email marketing, post and the phone calls
- Marketing - increase leads and improve the customer experience
- Customer liaison
- Analysis, monitoring and research
- Liaise with industry federations
- Marketing campaign strategy implementation
- Build the company brand through social media channels
- Exhibitions & events
To be considered for this role:
- Must have a positive approach and enjoy working as part of a team
- UK driving licence (you will get to attend events & exhibitions)
- Happy to chat to customers (b2b), and help develop leads
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Adobe InDesign and WordPress
- A keen eye for detail and resilient in nature
- This role would suit a Marketing Assistant who has Telemarketing duties or a Telesales/ Sales Executive who also looks after marketing for their current company.
Please get in touch for further information or send your CV to Claire at Swindale Parks.