Mobile Electrician Test/Inspection
Mobile Electrician (Test/Inspection)
GBP30,000 - GBP33,000 + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
Kidderminster, West Midlands (Commutable by Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Telford, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Worcester, West Bromwich)
Are you an Electrician with a C&G testing and inspection qualification looking to work from home for a multi-million-pound turnover business, who have 30 sites and over 1200 employees?
On offer is a Mobile role where you will be responsible for installing technical products within the surge protection industry covering central England and Wales as your main patch.
This company are a multi-million-pound turnover business with over 30 sites UK wide and over 1200 employees. This business is involved in Lightning Protection, Fire, Water, Sprinkler, Dry Riser systems Nationwide and provide a one stop shop to their customers.
This role would suit an Electrician with a C&G testing and inspection qualification looking to work for a multi-million-pound turnover business, who have 30 sites and over 1200 employees
- Installation of Surge Protection Equipment to Mains Power Boards and Electrical Equipment at client's premises around the England/Wales area.
- Testing Single/Three Phase Surge Protection Equipment to Electric Boards, CCTV, Fire Panels, BT Systems.
- Undertake Surveys whilst on site.
- Working to tight schedules
- Fully trained Electrician
- NVQ level 3 in electrical installation
- City and Guilds 2391/2394/5 - (inspection and testing)
Key words; Engineer, Engineering, Technical, Technician, Construction, Lightning, Protection, Engineer, Maintenance, Install, Building, Service, Mobile, Electrician, 17th Edition, Test, Inspection, Kidderminster, West Midlands Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Telford, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Worcester, West Bromwich
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.